The San Diego criminal defense attorneys at Blair Defense Criminal Lawyers provide the following resources:
- All about Miranda Rights
- Crimes of Moral Turpitude: What Does This Mean in Your Case?
- Criminal Charges: Is There Any Way They Can Be Dropped?
- Deportation Crimes: What Crimes Could Make You Deportable?
- What Happens If You Get An Out Of State Warrant For Arrest?
- Indictments: How Do They Work in the Criminal System?
San Diego, CA Resources
- Amendment of the Three Strikes Sentencing Law
- The State Bar of California
- Citysearch San Diego
- San Diego County District Attorney Victim Assistance
- San Diego Government Website
- Superior Court of California, County of San Diego – Hours & Holidays
- Superior Court of California, County of San Diego – Program Resource List
- University of San Diego (USD) School of Law Legal Clinics
- Welcome to San Diego
San Diego, CA Courts
- San Diego County Family Resource – 7947 Mission Center Ct, San Diego, CA 92108
- San Diego DWC District Office – 7575 Metropolitan Dr #202, San Diego, CA 92108
- Juvenile Court – 2851 Meadow Lark Dr, San Diego, CA 92123
- San Diego Superior Court’s Traffic and Minor Offense Division – 8950 Clairemont Mesa Blvd, San Diego, CA 92123
- San Diego Central Courthouse – 1100 Union St, San Diego, CA 92101
*Disclaimer – we do not endorse these companies or profit from having them listed on our website.