The San Diego criminal defense attorneys at Blair Defense Criminal Lawyers provide the following resources:
- Aggravating Factors
- All about Miranda Rights
- Bail and Own Recognizance Release
- California False Imprisonment Laws
- Can a Domestic Violence Case Be Dismissed in California?
- Collateral Consequences
- Crimes of Moral Turpitude: What Does This Mean in Your Case?
- Criminal Charges: Is There Any Way They Can Be Dropped?
- Criminal Trespass
- Deportation Crimes: What Crimes Could Make You Deportable?
- Do I Need a Criminal Defense Lawyer if I’m Innocent?
- Do I Need a Criminal Defense Lawyer to Fight Misdemeanor Charges?
- Expungement of a Criminal Record in California
- How a Criminal Defense Lawyer Can Help If You’re Accused of Domestic Violence
- How Your Criminal History Could Affect Your Current Case?
- How To Prepare for a Consultation With a Criminal Defense Lawyer
- Indictments: How Do They Work in the Criminal System?
- Juvenile Detention
- Life Sentencing: How Does it Work in the United States?
- Plea Deal
- Questions to Ask a Criminal Defense Lawyer During a Free Consultation
- The Laws Regarding Accomplices
- What Happens If You Get An Out Of State Warrant For Arrest?
- What Is a Felony?
- What Is a Misdemeanor?
- What is a Probable Cause?
- What’s a Wobbler?
- What is the Castle Doctrine?
- What Makes a Good Criminal Defense Lawyer?
- What To Do When You Have Been Falsely Accused of Domestic Violence in San Diego
San Diego, CA Resources
- Amendment of the Three Strikes Sentencing Law
- The State Bar of California
- Citysearch San Diego
- San Diego County District Attorney Victim Assistance
- San Diego Government Website
- Superior Court of California, County of San Diego – Hours & Holidays
- Superior Court of California, County of San Diego – Program Resource List
- University of San Diego (USD) School of Law Legal Clinics
- Welcome to San Diego
San Diego, CA Courts
- San Diego County Family Resource – 7947 Mission Center Ct, San Diego, CA 92108
- San Diego DWC District Office – 7575 Metropolitan Dr #202, San Diego, CA 92108
- Juvenile Court – 2851 Meadow Lark Dr, San Diego, CA 92123
- San Diego Superior Court’s Traffic and Minor Offense Division – 8950 Clairemont Mesa Blvd, San Diego, CA 92123
- San Diego Central Courthouse – 1100 Union St, San Diego, CA 92101
San Diego, CA Libraries
- San Diego Public Library, Central Library – 330 Park Blvd San Diego, CA 92101
- San Diego Public Library – Tierrasanta Branch Library – 4985 La Cuenta Dr San Diego, CA 92124
- San Diego Public Library – Serra Mesa-Kearny Mesa Branch Library – 9005 Aero Dr San Diego, CA 92123
- San Diego Public Library – Mission Valley – 2123 Fenton Pkwy San Diego, CA 92108
- Scripps Miramar Ranch Library – 10301 Scripps Lake Dr San Diego, CA 92131
San Diego, CA Rehab Centers
- Soledad House – 810 Emerald St, San Diego, CA 92109
- Shoreline Recovery Center Alcohol and Drug Rehab San Diego – 3911 Fifth Ave Suite 202, San Diego, CA 92103
- APEX Recovery Rehab – 2810 Camino del Rio S #106, San Diego, CA 92108
- Carmel Mountain Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center – 11895 Avenue of Industry, San Diego, CA 92128
- Golden Hill Subacute and Rehabilitation Center – 1201 34th St, San Diego, CA 92102
San Diego, CA Local Prisons
- Richard J. Donovan Correctional Facility – 480 Alta Rd, San Diego, CA 92179
- Metropolitan Correction Center San Diego – 808 Union St, San Diego, CA 92101
- Western Region Detention Facility – 220 W C St, San Diego, CA 92101
- George F Bailey Detention – 446 Alta Rd #5300, San Diego, CA 92158
- San Diego County Jail – 1173 Front St, San Diego, CA 92101
*Disclaimer – we do not endorse these companies or profit from having them listed on our website.